Because of continual growth and demands for our services, our youth are always in need of specific items from our Oasis Friends. Please check the lists below. Note that we can ONLY accept clothing that has been laundered and is clean.
If you have questions, please contact Kate at email@example.com.
Big Wish NEEDS:
- (2) 15-passenger vans to replace current Street Outreach & Shelter vans
- Sewing Machine
- Patio-Furniture Set
Street Outreach Wish List (Updated Feb. 2013)
Note: This list has been updated to reflect the highest priority needs. If you have any questions about donations, call 615.327.4455.
- Bottled Water
- Packaged, individual snacks (granola bars, energy bars, peanut butter & cracker packs, Slim Jims, peanuts, almonds, etc.)
- Regular WHITE socks
- Heft 66 quart storage bins (we need a BUNCH of these!)
- Large Capacity Heavy Duty Hamper Cart (like they use in large laundries or dry cleaners)
- Bus Passes (single ride/all day youth & adult)
- Disposable rain ponchos
- Men’s tennis shoes, size 9 & up
- Men’s pants (especially khakis & jeans, size 32 waist & up)
- Kroger/Walmart/Target gift cards: For Specific Allergy Diet Needs of Youth in Outreach
- Travel size sunscreen
- Wallets (mens & womens)
- Hoodies, adult size L, XL plus
- Burger King & Krystal gift cards
- Men’s & women’s shoes, especially larger sizes (Shoes must be comfortable for walking, or interview type, work boots too!)
- Interview type clothing for men & women (especially polo type shirts)
- Plus size women’s pants (interview appropriate AND jeans!)
- Shorts for men & women (yes, warm weather IS coming!)
- Large Backpacks
We always maintain a list of other items that we need or small projects we need help with. If you are looking to donate something different or are looking for a project for your group, please call Kate at 615.983.6860. Thanks for ALL you do for us!!